Bodyshapers made of Powernet need special care while washing in order to maintain their quality and compression strength. It is best to hand wash only and you should never put your bodyshaper in a dryer machine, because it will alter the latex material that is within the fibers, and the quality will significantly diminish.
You can hand wash following the steps below:
- Fill a small tub or sink with cold water and dissolve 1-2 teaspoon of mild detergent.
- Submerge the bodyshaper into the soapy water and gently swish trough all the bodyshaper on both sides.
- After it has been cleaned, rinse the bodyshaper with cold water.
- Squeeze the excess of water. Avoid twisting or wringing the bodyshaper while doing this.
- You can dry the bodyshaper with a dry towel to accelerate the drying process
- Hang the bodyshaper to dry. Do not use a dryer machine. Avoid direct sunlight.
If you properly hand wash and hang dry your bodyshaper you will enjoy the benefits of this high quality garment for a much longer time.